STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE: HOW TO INSTALL ROLLER BLINDS
- What you probably need: A cement OR power drill, a hammer, 4 x screws, 4 x wall plugs (wood or plastic), a measuring tape, carpenter’s level, a screwdriver (Flatblade OR Philips head depending on screw type).
- To begin, place the bracket into the chain end control.
- Position the blind 5 inches above the window and draw a line according to the bracket size. Repeat for the other side of the blind.
- Mark the spot where you will screw the bracket onto the wall.
- Use your power drill to drill into the wall and insert a wall plug.
- Place the bracket and screw onto the wall.
- Open the blinds holder and insert the chain winder end into the chain end bracket.
- Lock the bracket.
- Pull the blind down fully and back up fully a couple of times to ensure that the blind is running smoothly.